Sunday, November 25

25th November !

International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women

"This is a call to action on behalf of countless women around the world whose daily lives are marred by violence and abuse. Gender-based violence is perhaps the most shameful human rights violation.

As long as it continues, we cannot claim to be making real progress towards equality, development and peace. " Kofi Annan

Only when I care; I feel,
only when I feel; I sense I live.

White Ribbon : Take more responsibility for reducing the level of violence against women.


MilongaCat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear MilongaCat,
It's great that you too have taken a serious stand on this issue. It's something very close to my heart and soul. It's a reality of our time and sadly the truth isn't sexy.
Lets hope there are more people who share your views and are doing something about it.