Saturday, April 21

Confessions of a dancer

In your embrace,
closing my eyes,
my heart is set on exchanging places.

arriving within;
surfing the layers of fear,
living without; these crazy turns.

I am feeling dizzy,
- carelessness: the point I'm at -
- lust: discovering too many arrays of that -

moving in a universe of confusing senses,
breathing your scents, body and pleasures,
- yours, mine, ours: together.


with such air-filled lungs; suffocating,
wishing to breath in more,
deep... in,
in, out,
in,.....

not knowing how to want this to stop,
tasting the salty tears - in my throat -
choking on words of a sad song,

a sad death:"a death of love"

- another girl,
- another night,
- another lover's lungs; suffocating - just like mine.

Can you not hear this heart bursting?
with beats louder than anything heard under the Sun,
screaming its fear, pain, and wishing her them both - in vain.

Jealousy my old friend,
Welcome! Keep rushing me on!

Touch my skin all over,
be gentle;
Scratch my soul,
hard, deep, soar & tender,

make your promise
give me the gift of being with you,
dance me through this night, till dawn!

MilongaCat.
The only cat who loves you back!