Wednesday, January 4

London, Tango, and 24tango

I have only danced tango in London and no other place, and I also know that that I have danced with so many people from other countries that it is easy to feel that I have danced tango in so many places in the world. It remains for me to find out differently in the future if there are any differences or that Tango feels the same all over the world.

The reason I feel what I stated above is that I love the dance for the moments in which it lives, for the duration of the song that it gets shaped and find its forms, it is danced just for the partner whom I embrace in those moments because together we create and live in that tango. Therefore the place and the time both become just issues of physicality while the tango becomes and is the essence of our emotional mentality
; the soul; and the only "living" that matters for when it matters.

Tango is few moments in which two people who dance it, can share a want, a need and that is to please a hunger for the passion of a loving embrace to show their love for life.

No comments: